Mortgage loan rates fluctuate daily and sometimes, several times a day.
Rates for Conventional, FHA, VA, Jumbo and non conforming mortgage loans vary.
Some factors that affect mortgage loan rates are. . .
1) Type of loan ( Conventional, Jumbo, VA, FHA, etc.)
2) Purpose of loan (purchase, cashout out refi, rate and term refi, etc.)
3) Occupancy ( Owner occupied, second home, investment property)
4) Loan size or amount
5) Loan to value (total loan amount versus property value. LTV)
6) Credit Scores.
7) Bond and stock market prices
8) Term of the loan (10, 15, 20 and 30 year)
Considering the factors above, it is impossible to quote a rate until specific information is gathered.
We do not quote a low rate, just to lure in a customer.
We are not trying to be evasive, we just do not want to mislead you.
For current rates, please call 941-927-6518