COMMONLY NEEDED DOCUMENTS FOR A TYPICAL LOAN APPLICATION
1. Most recent two months statements for all checking and savings accounts (all pages)
2. Most recent two months or quarterly statements for all stock, mutual funds, retirement accounts, bonds, etc. (all pages)
3. If you are selling a house, a copy of the contract and we will need to see a copy of the closing statement showing that it has been closed. We will definitely need this if you are using these funds for the down payment on your new purchase.
4. Copies of driver’s license
5. Most recent two years tax returns and W-2’s (all pages and all schedules)
6. If you are an employee, most recent two paystubs showing Year To Date earnings and past two years’ W-2’s.
7. If divorced and you receive or pay child support or alimony, a copy of the divorce decree (all pages)
8. Name and telephone number of someone in the Human Resource department or a direct supervisor that can verify employment and income.
9. If receiving a gift for down payment, a copy of the withdraw slip from the donor, a copy of their bank statement, a copy of the check and a copy of the deposit slip going into your account.
10. If you are buying a second home or investment property, we will need to see a copy of your current mortgage statement to show that you are either escrowing your taxes and insurance. If not, we will need to see a copy of your insurance bill and tax bill. (this is for determining debt to income ratios)
11. If you are receiving disability income, child support income, or SSI, please provide the letters of the respective agency or the divorce decree to show the amount and the duration.
12. Name and number of your insurance agent.
13. Copy of Prior Owner’s Policy (if refinancing) this saves you money
14. Copy of the Survey (if refinancing) this saves you money
15. Copy of your current mortgage statement
16. Copy of your social Security card
17. Name and telephone number of management company or landlord for your rental verification.